Life as a toddler is so simple... When Caden is happy, he will smile or laugh. When Caden is sad, he will frown, make noise or cry... This weekend, I have noticed quite a few interesting things about Caden... He is so easily satisfied... which makes him so adorable...
- Playing peekaboo with him - he will try to hide his hands and looked at us.. When we ask where is his hand, he will take them out and say "there"... Then he will laugh...
- Playing ball with him. Balls are his fav toys. Whenever we play with him, he will laugh so happily. Esp when deardear and I play soccer with him along the corridor of my mum's place.
- Giving him some of the food we eat. Whenever we munch on something, he will ask "mum mum" or "a bit, a bit". If we finally give him the food, he will be very happy.
- When we laugh loudly, he will also join in the fun and laugh without knowing the rhyme or reason.. Thats really cute...
- Pushing me to walk forward. Whenever deardear carried Caden, he will push my back and see me walk. Then he will burst into laughter...
- Whenever deardear and I hide at a corner at the corridor of my mum's place and come out when he came near, he will laugh non stop.. Like deardear, whenever deardear is scared by something, he will laugh non stop... My god, he is absolutely like my deardear... Really like father like son...
- Whenever Caden watches his fav show - Hi 5, he will be very happy...
I know I will miss this side of Caden when he grows up... He will not sleep with deardear and I anymore... sigh... Think I am really a possessive mother.. haha...
0 comments:
Post a Comment