Actual Celebration for the Monthiversary

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Today, I was all prepared to bring Caden and deardear for a treat... Hehe.. I planned to bring deardear to Outback Steakhouse @ Milenia Walk...


This is the first time we are there.. Actually we planned to bring Caden to Marina Sq to see the Thomas the Train performance.. To our horror, I have read the dates wrongly... The performance is over... No more Thomas the Train.. Haha.. Blur mama...

Anyway, we just spend some time shopping while waiting for the time to go for our dinner. I have made a reservation for 2+1 at 7.30pm.


At 7.30pm, we arrived at the restaurant.. Deardear still do not know until we reached the restaurant.. Haha.. As we are not steak person, both of us ordered chicken and chicken and chicken.. Had an overdose of chicken though.. haha... I had my fav Oreo shake and deardear had his fav Mango shake as our drinks...


The service was good and the food was good too.. We really enjoyed ourselves during dinner... A nice time spent with only the 3 of us... Hehe..


Pics of our fantastic food...


Caden eagerly waiting for his food though he has just drank his milk... Greedy boy...

Our starter with our drinks...

Our Buffalo Style Chicken Wings... Yummy...

Deardear happily cutting the wings for me to eat.. hehe..

Our Main course - Chicken on the Barbie and Aussie Chicken Tenders

Mama & Caden


Papa, Mama & Caden...

0 comments: