Bad stomach

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Caden had a bad stomach today...

In the afternoon, we planned to go out lunch with my in-laws. However, Caden vomited his food and deardear decided not to go out. Moreover, it started to pour heavily. Instead, my in-laws came over to our house to check on our precious... He seems better but the stomach seems bloated..

So we decided to feed him with milk for the next few meals... After his lesson at LNT, we fed him with porridge again... He seems ok with it... Then gong gong brought him downstairs for a walk.. He came up with poo poo in his romper as he did not put on his pamper... It was a disgusting sight... But as his mum, I know I have to clear his poo...

Poor boy... Though he was not cranky, I can see that he is not feeling too well...

0 comments: