Deardear has flown to India

Monday, June 22, 2009

Woke up at 5.30am today so that I can go with deardear to airport to send him off. Deardear has already prebooked a cab to be at my mum's place at 6am today.

After boarding the cab, we headed for Eunos as I have forgotten to bring something back yesterday and deardear did not want me to stress so he requested for the cab driver to drive us back to Eunos first. Then we proceeded to airport. We arrived at 6.45am. Deardear's flight is 7.30am. He stayed with me for a while and went in at 7am. Sigh... Missed him so much...

After seeing him walked away, I went to Coffee Bean for coffee and carried on with my "Eclipse". Reason being, I need to do quite a few things today. I had to collect the bears that I have ordered from my ex pri sch as they are undergoing prime project so fund raising. Then I have to collect the free gift from subscribing to Young Parents at SPH. As I can only collect the bears at 9am, I decided to stay at airport and read my book before proceeding to the sch.

Really miss deardear alot... Miss you deardear..

0 comments: