Today, I refused to go to school as I want to spend some time at home with Caden the whole day...
However, I realised that the naughty boy is more naughty knowing I am at home.. Haha.. Maybe like what my mum said, he will tend to 撒娇more.. Haha.. He refused to sleep in the afternoon. So we have no choice but to bring him to the Motherhood exhibition at Expo without him taking his afternoon nap.
Together with Chloe, eldest aunt, youngest aunt and my parents, we took a train to Expo. At Expo, we walked around.. Seems not as interesting as last year.. Maybe deardear is not around to brighten up the atmosphere... Bought some nightwear for Caden then we went for dinner at the Kopitiam. At 7.30pm, Caden looked very sleepy so we decided to go back. As we are leaving the Expo, Caden fell asleep in the stroller... Guess he is really tired...
When we reached home, Caden baby is still asleep... Guess he will sleep all the way till tomolo morning. :) Though deardear is not around, I really enjoy the whole day spent with Caden.
However, I realised that the naughty boy is more naughty knowing I am at home.. Haha.. Maybe like what my mum said, he will tend to 撒娇more.. Haha.. He refused to sleep in the afternoon. So we have no choice but to bring him to the Motherhood exhibition at Expo without him taking his afternoon nap.
Together with Chloe, eldest aunt, youngest aunt and my parents, we took a train to Expo. At Expo, we walked around.. Seems not as interesting as last year.. Maybe deardear is not around to brighten up the atmosphere... Bought some nightwear for Caden then we went for dinner at the Kopitiam. At 7.30pm, Caden looked very sleepy so we decided to go back. As we are leaving the Expo, Caden fell asleep in the stroller... Guess he is really tired...
When we reached home, Caden baby is still asleep... Guess he will sleep all the way till tomolo morning. :) Though deardear is not around, I really enjoy the whole day spent with Caden.



0 comments:
Post a Comment