Another Sunday...

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Its another Sunday... We spent this sunday bringing Caden to Subway at Sing Post with my 4th aunt and my 4th uncle in the morning.. Spent about 2 hours there... Eating, shopping... Deardear and I found out that there is a 'Aston' outlet at the foodcourt so deardear and I packet the chargrilled and black pepper chicken home... It tasted fabulous..

In the late afternoon, we bring Caden for his Jap class as per normal. This is the last lesson of the term. Time really flies.... And he has done a piece of artwork with vegetables cut to different shapes and all Caden need to do is to chop on the drawing paper... Its so cute and nice..
At night, deardear and I went shopping on our own at Iluma. Actually, deardear been wanting to watch his fav movie Transformer, Revenge of the Fallen. So we decided to see if there is any available slots. However, there isn't. So deardear asked to shop around as he has been trying to get my a sweater. I love the one at Adidas but it's ex. I have also seen the one at Puma. Not that bad and is cheaper. But... I also dunno leh.. Will wait and see... Hope that there will be a mega discount at Adidas.. Haha.. Whatever, its a great time to spend alone with deardear..

0 comments: