Brought Caden to visit my ex-colleagues at People Park Centre today... After he had his morning porridge, I decided to bring Caden to visit my ex-colleagues whom I always call as my Yee Yee..
At 10.15, we took the NEL to Chinatown station... In the train, it was packed with lots of young students.. Guess they are all going to Sentosa. The young kids are very nice.. Kept playing with Caden... Then we exited at People Park Centre.
Spent an hour at my ex-company.. my Yee Yees enjoyed Caden's company alot.. Kept giving him food.. Standing around him and play with him.. Not to forget, following him around whenever he said 'gai gai' and pointing here and there.. Haha.. Guess they have forgotten that they have lots of work to do after seeing him...
At 11.45pm, I decided to bring him back.. At the People Park Centre, I bought a packet of mixed veg rice for Tita. Then we took bus 147 back home...
What a great time for just the 2 of us.. Though its really not easy for me..
The boi is walking 18 June '11
15 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment