Caden fell down and gotten a bump...

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Yesterday Caden fell down when my dad brought him downstairs for a walk. According to my dad, once he let Caden down, the naughty boy started to run down the slope along the walkway. As usual, he normally ran in a slant way. Thus, he fell to the side and his head hit the drain cover. Sigh.. Poor boy... Ended up with a big bump with bruise on his forehead. Though he did not cried much according to my dad, I was really heartbroken when I saw him.
In the middle of the night, we noticed that Caden is breathing very hard as he seems to have blocked nose. Therefore, my mum and I decided to bring him to see Doc Ong today. As I need to work in the morning, we decided to bring him to see Doc Ong in the afternoon and at the same time, I would like to ask Doc Ong to check on his forehead too.

Luckily, Doc Ong mentioned that Caden is fine even after the fall. As for Caden's runny nose, he might have gotten a cold from the Wild Wild Wet outing. On top of it, I think Caden is teething thus causing the runny nose too..

Update on Caden's teeth:
Caden has 4 extra teeth on the top gum and 2 extra teeth on the bottom... So in total, he has 8 teeth on top and 6 teeth on the bottom.

Weird Hairstyle
Badly bruised with a bump Caden Teo...

0 comments: