Our usual monthly 8th celebration

Monday, June 8, 2009

Today is the 8th of June. As usual, deardear and I will go out to celebrate.. However, my dad wanted to go out as a family for dinner at the dim sum place at Sunshine Plaza. As a result, we will postpone our family celebration till tomolo.. As for our couple celebration, we will still proceed after the dinner.

Deardear has purchased the tix online for the movie Angels and Demons.. Looking forward to it..

As for me, I have bought a pair of crocs shoes for deardear.. Actually our whole family also have one. I have the maryjane-lavendar, deardear has the beach-charcoal and caden has the wall-e one.. Got it at corporate rate as our sch staff welfare has gotten the lobang. However, deardear's pair too big as I can't measure deardear's size as he was at reservist during that period of time. Mine is too small.. when i tried, still ok.. But dunno why after that too small.. Thus, I have to change... So I made an effort to go to Clementi to do an exchange with the lady..

When I came back from school at 4pm, Caden was awake. So I brought him on my own to Clementi. We took a cab there and waited for the lady to come. After the exchange, I brought Caden to buy some cake at the interchange. Then we took a train back. I am very proud of him as I told him that he has to listen to me as I am on my own to bring him out. If he misbehaved, I will not bring him out again. He really took my words for it. Though at times run here and there, did not really sit very still in the MRT train, he was quite well-behaved most of the times when I call for him or stop him. Did not throw tantrum or what.. Will bring him out on my own more often.. hehe..
Farewell Lunch with my 2 close colleagues...
Caden all ready to go out with Mama... ehhh... Maybe.. Haha..


Then we meet deardear at Bugis MRT station to go home together..

0 comments: