Father's Day

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Today is Father's Day. I poured coffee for deardear in the mug I bought for him in the morning.

There is not much celebration as we have already celebrated on last Thursday. Moreover, deardear had to pack for his work trip tomorrow. Deardear is going to India tomorrow.. So we went through the normal things we will do on sunday.

In the evening after dinner, we took the time off as couple time to walk around Parco. At the same time, I bought him another gift... This is something he is longing for - Liverpool away jersey 09/10.

We aslo bought a small cake to celebrate Father's day. But as usual, I was so blur that I did not ask for candle.. Haha..

Anyway we still go ahead with the celebration. Deardear and my dad cut the cake together. What a Father's day.

But I know I was not happy as deardear will be leaving for India tomorrow. Sigh.. Miss deardear already...

0 comments: