Early Celebration of Father's Day

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Today, we decided to celebrate Father's Day early with my dad and deardear.

After deardear arrived home and bathed, we went to Raffles City for dinner. I treated my dad and deardear to the restaurant called Teahouse The Asian Kitchen. The food tasted really good esp the duck though its a little ex. Caden tried to eat on his own while we are eating.. For the first time, we have not heard his voice while he is busy 'feeding' himself.. haha..

After dinner, we walked around and I collected deardear's mug. I have made this mug with Caden, deardear and my pic on it for deardear to use as Father's Day gift from Caden.

At around 8 plus, we headed for home as my parents are tired and we had to make milk for Caden.

Caden and Papa... SO happy...
Trying to feed himself with the rice given by my parents...





0 comments: