Today is Caleb's baby first month birthday. Deardear and I brought Caden to my cousin's house by train at around 5pm. Then we shopped around the NTUC before going upstairs.
The buffet dinner started at around 6.30pm. My cousin in law's family and our side of family all turned up for the celebration. Its my cousin's 2nd baby who is also Chloe's little brother. He looks so cute. I tried carrying him. Was a little scared as its not my own baby... Almost forgotten how Caden was like when he was 1 month old.
Missed those time when Caden was also a baby... Hehe.. Catch up with my cousins for a while.. Enjoy such gathering once in a while.. And Caden also enjoyed himself as he was playing with Chloe all the while.

My GOD!!! What is my son holding? Haha... Like papa like son ya? Haha..

At around 8.45pm, we took a cab back home... At home, deardear and I relooked at Caden's pic when he was a baby... Equally as cute.. Hehe..

0 comments:
Post a Comment