Baby has learnt how to bring his leg to his mouth, all thanks to his "po po". Not only that he is beginning to "pu..." (噴口水) with the help of his "po po" too. Haha.. My mummy has always been teaching him the weird things - sticking out of tongue, eating his feet and 噴口水. Though he has always been doing weird things, he looks really cute doing them. I tried taking some pic of baby Caden eating his sock and its not easy. As he is so excited whenever I bring my hp near him, he will let go of his feet or socks that he is pulling and started shaking both his hands and legs. I also took a video of him "pu-ing". Haha...

First attempt to snap a pic of him bitting his sock which was unsuccessful as he let go of the socks when he saw me with the hp.

Secretly snapping him eating his socks.

Quick snap of him bitting his socks before he lets go.
Video of baby Caden "pu-ing"
0 comments:
Post a Comment