Busy Saturday..

Saturday, July 19, 2008

At 8 am when I am still in my la-la land, I heard my door bell ring.. Its Aunt Jean. She is here to see the naughty boy. She even bring him down to the market for a walk. Baby Caden really enjoyed the walk early in the morning.

In the late morning, for the first time, I tried bringing baby Caden out on my own, with his stroller too. Moreover, I did not take cab to meet deardear at Tampines Mall. I took train. So with baby in front in the baby carrier, my mama bag at the back and stroller pulled by my right hand, Caden and I "ventured" to Tampines Mall in a train. Actually I was standing though there were seats as I wanna to let baby see the scenaries outside of the train. However, he was tired after a short while. Thus, I have to put him into his stroller so he can sleep. Its really a task to do so as I have to open the stroller, take him out of the carrier and put him down in the stroller. I did it all by myself, though there is a very nice lady who offered her help. There are indeed some nice and helpful Singaporeans around. However, after arriving at Tampines MRT station, baby Caden was so fascinated by the "new" surroundings and he ended up staying awake throughout. We had our usual Teppanyaki lunch - the cheaper version as I am on unpaid leave now.. Haha.. Then baby is hungry so we had to feed him in the baby room. Again, he created so much noise in the baby room that I suspect that people outside must be thinking we are torturing him. Haha..

Caden posing for pic...

Baby finally drinking milk after the noise making.. (only deardear can control him)

At night we have visitors too.. Then we went out with Uncle Eugene and Aunty Rain again for dinner. Uncle Eugene suggested a Jap restaurant at Kallang Leisure Park. However, the parking is full due to NDP. We ended up eating at Katong Village - Waraku. Yum yum.. By the time we started eating, Caden is fast asleep in his stroller. Guess he really enjoyed taking Uncle Eugene's car for a ride. By the time we are home, its almost 10.30pm and deardear and I are really deadbeat tired. Its indeed a busy saturday - of fun of course..

0 comments: