Surprise Surprise Deardear..

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Spent the whole day doing a simple video. I know deardear is a IT savvy person so my video is just nothing compared to all those he had done. Anyway, I made use of the Windows Movie Maker to do it. Lucky for it.. If not, I really do not know how to go about doing it...

Deardear, just wanna thank you for being by my side all the time supporting me and loving me.. I know its not easy to pacify a short-tempered, overbearing and overly nervous me... Thanks for giving in to me all the time and never give up on me. I know you wanna to see the video.. I tried to upload it here but its more than 58M. So I guess you will just have to watch it at home tonight when you are back home. Hehe..

Took a nice pic of rainbow from my house today.. First time I see rainbow in Singapore..



1 comments:

adrian teo said...

thanks dear dear. Hehe. Me on way for dinner with colleague now. Looking at your blog through my phone. Hehe. I am looking forward to it. Hehe. But no need thank me love you lots so everything is worth it. Muaks.