Another busy Sunday...

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Since next week is the start of the Lunar 7th month, deardear and I have decided to bring baby to pray kwan yin this morning. We woke up at 7 am together with baby. Then I feed him his morning feed and bathe him. After doing all these, we brought him down to the Kwan Yin temple at Tembeling Road to pray. Caden baby slept on his way there and woke up with we arrived at the temple. After praying, we bought our lunch from Old Airport Hawker Centre. My fav - Kway Chap. Waited for half an hour then we managed to get our food. Upon reaching home, I called the Bellari man -Mr Thomas to check about the melting of my stove support. He said that he will arrange for a technican to check tomorrow as they do not work on sunday. As a result, we have to stay over at Eunos for one more night. (Actually, I love my house.. Serene and spacious.. So I do not mind staying over for one more night. Hehe) Then I realised that there isn't enough milk powder for baby to last till tomorrow. Thus, we brought baby out again to Paya Lebar NTUC to get his milk powder and some necessities after an afternoon nap of 3 hours (for deardear only as I have to wake up halfway to feed baby and put him to sleep). At NTUC, we bought a bottle of Heniz baby fruits for Caden. It consists of apple, banana and berries. He enjoyed his fruits so much that he kept pushing my hands into his mouth during every feed. Will be giving him more of such fruits and vegetables. As deardear and I dislike vegetables, we have to train baby to take some.

Drinking milk at Paya Lebar food court

Keep looking at the hp strip instead of the camera

"pu-ing" out his milk at the camera.. haha..

0 comments: