Waiting happily for Uncle Alvin to pick us up. 
We brought baby to deardear's sec sch friend, James, newly decorated home. Lucky for us, Uncle Alvin came to pick us up in his doraemon car. Uncle James's and Aunt Eunice's house is at Toa Payoh. When we first stepped into the house, I was taken back by the extravagant design of the house. It looks like a condo showroom. I noticed there is alots of glass shelving to display Aunt Eunice's figurines, a BIG mirror at the living room and a look through glass wall/door to the kitchen. They combined two rooms into the master-bedroom. They even have a nice long walk-in wardrobe. The common toilet is black in colour with a very "high tech" mirror. Guess it might be very ex. According to deardear, the reno costs about $50k, not including the furnishing and all the electrical stuff.. Gosh.. Its a high class house.. It indeed looks very nice and well-decorated. However, if you ask me, I will probably not spend this amount of money unless I am really rich.
After touring the house, we went up to the sky garden at 12th storey for the buffet they have catered. Its indeed a nice place. So serene and windy too. Baby Caden woke up from his short nap and started to play with the uncles and aunties (Deardear's friends). However, after a while, he started to sulk and cry. Think that he is beginning to recognise people. Therefore, we stayed for a short while and bring him home.
0 comments:
Post a Comment