Tita is coming soon...

Monday, July 21, 2008

Deardear and I went to Beauty World where our maid agency is located just now. Its called Acceptus Employment Agency. Its a small shop which we can't even find it on the website. So wondering why we will engage this maid agency. The owner, Bee Chin, is deardear's director's, Johnny's, friend. She sounded like a nice lady over the phone when I first spoke to her. She promised to source a good maid who has the experience of baby care. Finally she found a Phillipino maid, Tita. According to Tita's "resume", she is married with 1 child of 3 yrs old. She wanted to come to Singapore to work again as she needs to support her family of 6 to 7 siblings and her child. She used to be working in Singapore 3 years ago for 4 years under a same employer. According to Bee Chin, Tita seems to have a good record. So deardear and I decided to take her after much consideration. She will be arriving in Singapore soon. On one hand, I am quite happy as we have extra help. On the other, I am afraid of losing all the privacy that we used to have when we have 1 stranger at home. It reminds me of the confinement nanny and how much stress I used to have when she stayed with us for the 4 weeks of confinement. Hopefully she will be a good maid and we can stay together happily.

0 comments: