Eating of Si Shen Brown Rice Cereal

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Cooked the Brown Rice powder for baby Caden yesterday afternoon. However it turned out watery. Mum insisted that I have added too much water.. Sigh.. Anyway I added milk to the mixture for him. Maybe thats why its watery. He only drink about half the bowl of the mixture. Then I make milk for him to drink. Wanna take pic of me feeding him. However I have to feed him on my own so did not take any pic.

This morning, mummy make the mixture for him again. This time without milk so its a little thick. He seems to enjoy himself in the beginning. However after about 10 plus scoops, he refuses to eat anymore.. Keeps spitting out the mixture. So I make milk for him to drink then. Dunno if its a good idea to feed him this way or just mix it with the milk for him to drink? Sigh.. Another headache. Will monitor for a few more days and see how.


Enjoying his brown rice cereal.

A pic taken of him holding his own water bottle.

After eating, mum bathes him as usual. However, this time, mum keeps asking me to take a video of him bathing as he loves to kick in the bath tub as if he is swimming and its so cute. So I took a video of his naked body in the bath tub.. But I think its too obscene.. Too much exposure of his little kuku.. So I will not upload here. Haha.. Those interested do come and look for me as I have it in my handphone.. Haha..

0 comments: