This morning baby Caden woke up at 6 am coughing and sneezing. I was so worried about him. I thought he was better as he pooed yesterday (all the heatiness out) and there wasn't any coughing and sneezing too. Immediately mummy fed him with some milk and gave him the nasal drop and cough mixture. We also feed him with plenty of water. After a simple clean up, I put him back to sleep. He slept for only half an hour and woke up. Sigh.. He doesn't seems too well to me. Poor baby Caden. I regretted bringing him back to my mummy's place. If not because I have to go to Raffles Medical Centre for MOE medical review on friday, I would not have bring him back. Somemore, there are people smoking outside my mummy's place. Some reno doing in the next door. Those idiot reno workers - so inconsiderate.. Talk so loudly and smoke outside the house. Poor Caden is unable to sleep. Now I have to bring him into the room to sleep. Sigh...
The boi is walking 18 June '11
15 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment