Aunt Mei Jun's Birthday Celebration

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Its another stay-home sunday as Caden baby has not fully recovered yet. He is still coughing and sneezing and as for me, I am still as sick and tired as ever esp this time my grandaunt is here too. Haha..

Luckily deardear was very understanding. Yesterday he woke up at 6 am to entertain and feed baby Caden till 8 am when I woke up. The medicine is making me very sleepy though I remembered requesting for a non drowsy one. Maybe my body is fighting the virus inside me thus I am extremely tired. Its a fierce battle I guess.. Deardear even took the initiative to wash baby's clothes and mop the floor. Thank you deardear..


Though this weekend we stayed at home throughout, there was some visitors - deardear's friends, Eugene & Rain, Thomas and his gf and my friends, Mei Jun and Meiling. Meiling and I had planned for a small gathering at my place today as a celebration for Mei Jun's birthday, which was on the 4th June. I ordered a cake from Awfully Chocolate and picked it up at 12 plus with deardear. Meiling arrived at my place at 1 plus with a bottle of white wine and we waited for the bday girl till 3 plus. Haha.. She thought that the meeting time is 3 pm. Gosh.. As usual the sotong Mei Jun. Anyway, had a great time to catch up with both of them. Felt really out of touch now that I am on my child care leave. Took some pics of baby waiting excitingly for them to come and the 3 beautiful ladies before savouring the cake.

Baby Caden waiting for the arrival of the aunties. Haha..

The 3 "beauties" waiting to finish the wonderful dark chocolate cake on hand. Haha..

Baby Caden posing for the wine... Haha..

Drunkard Caden...

0 comments: