Baby Caden is leading in the weekly baby contest held by mumcentre. Finally, after some rounds of 1st to 2nd then to 1st then to 2nd.. He is finally leading. However, I guess it will only be a short while. Haha.. The parents of the other baby is also very aggressive in getting votes for their baby.
Got many people to vote for him and even deardear and I have tried many different emails to vote for him. Gosh... He is so cute.. Better than the others I believe.. Hehe.. Huimin Ah Yee has 4 votes.. Aunt Jean has many hundreds of votes as she also asked her colleagues to vote too.. Here are some replies from her friends and colleagues after going into the website and vote for him..
"Caden looks very cute and adorable! I've voted for him."
"He is actually the cutest baby compared to the other two ;) I voted for him:)"
"I am done.Caden's smile really captured once heart."
"He is really cute-lah!!!! handsome hor"
"Done.He looks so adorable and happy!"
"He is so cute and deserve my 1 vote."
"Jean, I voted for baby Caden. He is cute!"
"Caden is indeed adorable, he has my vote!"
"done.. so cute, happy smiling & chubby looking... Good chance to win. some of the others looked glum"
"so cute....i vote many times with diff email addresses :)hope he wins!! if only i got a little girl, then can "chop" him :)"
"You have my full support for Caden. I voted him this morning.What a lovely and cheerful grandnephew you have. Congrats!"
"Done. Caden is so adorable."
I am really "flying" high after seeing all the nice replies about baby. Feel so proud of him. Thank you everyone for voting for him. However, I feel quite sad as he has shrink in size recently... His face is smaller.. Tummy is flatter.. Arm is skinnier.. Thigh is smaller.. Sobsob..
"Done. Caden is so adorable."
I am really "flying" high after seeing all the nice replies about baby. Feel so proud of him. Thank you everyone for voting for him. However, I feel quite sad as he has shrink in size recently... His face is smaller.. Tummy is flatter.. Arm is skinnier.. Thigh is smaller.. Sobsob..

Slim-down face...

New found habit of bitting lower lip
Another heart capturing smile...
Looking at his idol - Gong Gong
0 comments:
Post a Comment