Who is more fortunate?

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Me or deardear? Deardear always say that I am his lucky star. His life changes a lot after knowing me, for the better of course. For example, getting his degree, changing his job, getting married, having baby, getting promotion. So he often says that its his fortune to know me. However, sometimes I really wonder who is the fortunate one.

After knowing deardear, my life changes too. We went through a lot just to get together. In the beginning, mum really dislikes deardear as she felt that its him who cause the breakup between my ex-bf and me. My mummy really likes my ex-bf because of his nature and his ability to take care of me. Yet, she did not see the fact that we are not happy together. Our breakup is sooner or later as we quarrelled almost everyday. And I used to bully my ex-bf so often that I wonder do I really love him anot. Many people ask me to reconsider as my ex-bf is quite well to do and deardear is just a pauper.

When I first know him, his pay is so miserable and he had no savings as he needed to pay for his own degree. However, what really makes me admire him is that he paid for his own education starting from his poly years onwards. He started working when he was 16 to 17 years old. Gosh, I remembered at that age I am still using my parents' money and my only worry is to get good grades. Whereas for him, at that age he had to worry about his school fees and daily meals. He is so independent and flexible that he can support himself no matter what. That is what attracts me to him. I know I can depend on him for the rest of my life. I remember that he once promise me that he will work hard and give me the luxuries in life. And now he has fulfill it. He has worked real hard and even managed to be on par with my pay. Besides working so hard to give me whatever I want in monetary sense, he also pampered me alot in other sense.

From the time when I married him till now, I have not regretted a single bit though when we quarrelled I will say hurting things to him. He has also been supportive of whatever I do and loving in all ways. Even when I was pregnant, he gave in to all my unreasonable complains. Now that I am no longer pregnant, he still helps me with all the housechores as he knows that I am tired and frustrated at times after taking care of baby for the whole day. This morning, he really surprises me by feeding Caden at 6am, washing his clothes and mopping the floor before 8am. He did all these so that I can sleep longer and don't feel stress about doing housechores when I wake up. I really feel so loved. Thank you deardear.


P.S: I think I am the more fortunate one. I have a caring mother and father, understanding & loving deardear and cute cute baby Caden. Thank you everyone for making a difference in my life.

1 comments:

adrian teo said...

Thanks dear dear. Really brought tears to my eyes as i was reading it. You are right in saying that you are my lucky star. I have really changed. For the better of course. I learnt to take care of you and take care of caden. But you know that all these will are possible because of the strong love between you and me. With this, no matter how hard a task will be, i will do it for you. You know i do not expect anything from you because even a simple smile from you brighten my day. I do not expect you to change anything for me because you are perfect in my eyes. I only ask for the blessing from the heavens to let us grow old together, still holding hands. Hehe. And remember dear, even if i get some brain diseases and become forgetful or senile when i am old, i will still remember you. Love you forever, lots lots lots..