Not the 1st in Baby Contest

Monday, July 21, 2008

The title says it all. Despite how hard deardear tried, we still lose to the family of Tay. Why did I say we lost instead of baby? Because Caden is still the cutest baby to us so he will never lose. As for us, we lost to getting more votes and keying in of votes for him. Anyway, it doesn't matter that he is not the 1st in the Baby Contest, he is always the 1st in our heart. Hehe..


Anyway, deardear and I are really not that bothered of winning.. like I have told everyone.. Its creating a memory for baby Caden. By the way, my mummy has bought him a new "floor" as the mattress is too small for him now.
ABC Mat

Just now, I tried to make baby Caden to sit on his Bumbo which my mummy has bought for him. He do not seems to enjoy it.. and he is not sitting upright.. He keeps leaning forward and only tried to sit upright when my dad (his gong gong) called him or play with him..

Looking at the camera

Looking at the TV

Looking at gong gong

0 comments: