Its a rainy day today. Deardear, baby Caden and I just came back from Annie's place. She celebrated her younger son's 4th Bday. Wonder when will I celebrate Caden's 4th year birthday. He is not even 4 months yet.. hehe..
Baby Caden was so good at entertaining people. On our way there, he was sleeping all the way. Once we arrived at Annie's place, he started looking around again and smiling at anyone who plays with him. My god.. He is such a charm.. Even Annie's boy wants to keep him. Ah beth keeps saying that he is a handsome boy.. guess he inherited from his father ya.. haha.. Think deardear will be so happy to see this post. Actually who does Caden look like? Ehh.. I also dunno. Maybe part of me and part of deardear. Just hope that he gets the best from the both of us. Haha.. Love him so much.. Soooo cute..
The boi is walking 18 June '11
15 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment