I brought baby Caden back to Eunos early this week. The main reason is because there are some drilling at my mum's place and baby Caden is unable to have good nap during the day. It was a last minute decision though. When I woke up, I saw some worker outside my mum's place then I know today they are drilling outside my mum's unit. I took half an hour to do all the packing and changing before bringing Caden back in a cab. When I am back in Eunos, I immediately make milk for baby, mop the floor, boil the water, sterilise the bottles etc.. Feel like a "yellow-face" woman.. haha.. However, I love the serenity of my place.. Quiet.. Away from the traffic.. and even have some sea view.. I love my house. Even baby Caden loves it too. Hehe.. Look at how he laughs. Throughout the day, I enjoyed my quiet moment with him while waiting for deardear to come home. When deardear came home, we brought baby Caden to Bugis as I need to adjust my new specs. After which, we went to eat at Sakae
Teppanyaki. Hehe..
The boi is walking 18 June '11
15 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment