A Sunday of Family Event

Sunday, June 15, 2008

This morning, deardear woke up earlier to entertain baby as he was awake at 8 plus. And deardear washed baby clothes while I am still sleeping. After I woke up, I bathed baby Caden and mop the floor. Why did we wake up so early and do the household chores? We decided to bring baby Caden to deardear's uncle house for a celebration. Upon reaching the uncle's place, we realised that its deardear's aunty's birthday. At the uncle's house, deardear's relatives were so happy seeing baby Caden and busy carrying him. We didn't even have the opportunity to carry baby during the time there until its time to go back home.
At home, I took out my handphone and recap the whole week's event and realised I missed out some cute pics of baby Caden...
9th June 2008

"Yawn.. I wanna sleep."


"Dun take my pic!! I am shy."

In the "rainforest" after a good nap just now.
11th June 2008

12th June 2008

"Look at my funny face."

Enjoying his itsy bitsy chair..

0 comments: