Turning Baby

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Yesterday, deardear told me a good news. His deferment is approved. Yeah... So he need not go for a second round of reservist this year. So funny.. Dun understand what is SAF doing. He is married with a newborn and they keep asking him to go for reservist. Sigh.. Sometimes I wonder if reservist is useful. One day if Singapore is under attack (touch wood though), who will still stay in here to safeguard the country? With so many different types of warfare, like nuclear, biological warfare, can we escape from it? Can the army protect us if a nuclear bomb is aimed at our country? Sigh.. So many questions with no answers...

Just now baby Caden managed to turn himself from his back to his tummy without any support and help from me. He did it while I was washing his milk bottle. Gosh.. I have to be more vigilant now. The fact that he can turn around any time, he will start to crawl then. Can't really leave him alone and do my things.






Later, baby and I intend to give deardear a surprise by going down to his office to meet up with him. Hopefully this surprise will be a successful one. Wish me luck.. hehe.. Looking forward to this evening's dinner and shopping.

0 comments: