Trip to Budget Terminal

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Just now deardear and I brought baby Caden to Budget Terminal to receive my dad who has just came back from his China trip. Before going, baby poo poo after his 4 plus feed. So I have to clear his poo, bathe him and then dress him up to go to the airport. I am so happy that he pooed after 4 days. He is supposed to poo yesterday but after trying so hard to make him poo, he ended up crying.. So poor thing...



As for today, luckily deardear came home early to help me, thus I am able to finish everything within an hour. After doing all the housechores, we took a train to airport. On the way there, deardear took some pic of me carrying Caden baby in the baby bjorn. Though I tried posing so hard and getting baby to pose for the pic, I think baby looked so tired after all the pushing for his poo.




Upon reaching the airport, I feed Caden baby his 7 plus feed while waiting for my dad to come out. Baby was so guai.. He finished his feed and tried keeping himself awake to welcome his gong gong back. When my dad came out from the customs, baby Caden smiled at him. Think Caden baby does miss his gong gong. Hehe.. Then we proceed to the Soup Restaurant to celebrate early Father's Day for my dad and deardear. We enjoyed the food there. The fish, chicken and mince meat tasted really good. After which, we went back to my parents' place in a cab.

0 comments: