Just now deardear brought baby Caden to Marina Square to surprise me after my massage. So happy to see them. And a bigger surprise they gave me was a ju ju be pouch. Its a pouch that I like and long for. This month I was so pampered with so many things like my new hp and this new pouch. Thanks deardear.
A pic of satisfied and clean baby Caden at home after a clean up by deardear... One of the few times deardear wash him up on his own.

Talking about gifts, I forgot to upload the pics of Baby Caden's gifts. As my grandma and aunties all went to HK for holiday last week, they came back with lots of gift for baby.

Nice Clothes by Da yi, Er yi, Xiao yi and Grandma
Mickey mouse from grandma or "Lau Ma" to baby Caden.
Thank you everyone on behalf of Baby Caden. :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment