Its a sunday that we are "forced" to stay at home as Caden baby is not feeling that well. Though he looks as if he is feeling better yesterday, I could feel that he is still not feeling too well. There is lesser coughing and sneezing yet I could hear his phlegm in his throat and mucus in his nose. He has not been urinating much and his urine smells very strong. Poor baby. However he hates to drink his medicine though it tastes very sweet. Every time he drinks his medicine, he will choke and cry.. Had a hard time feeding him esp yesterday I was home alone with him as deardear was working a full sat day. Luckily he had lots of toys to calm him down after that. He also tend to be more sleepy after his medicination. Maybe his body is fighting the virus so he needs more rest. As a result, I took the opportunity to pack his cupboard full of clothes and realised there're still some clothes that are for 0-6months which have not been taken out for him to wear.. Gosh.. Think he cannot fit into them soon. Haha.. Immediately I took those clothes out for washing and told my mummy not to buy anymore clothes for him. There was a total of about 8 sets of clothings. I took 5 sets to bring to my mummy's place and left 3 sets here. So today I let him wear his new clothes since its a stay-home sunday. Though its a stay-home sunday, the three of us indeed has lots of fun playing together. However, I still hope that baby Caden will get well soon so we can enjoy ourselves better.

"Do I look like my papa? Ehh.. look at his eyes.. so small and mine...SO BIG!!! Haha.."

"I am sitting on my papa's BIG FAT body.. So comfy... Haha.."
"Do I look nice in my new nightie? Hehe.."
Anyway baby Caden do get well soon. Mama and papa loves you.
0 comments:
Post a Comment