Just finished feeding baby and trying to make him to sleep. However he is a little cranky today cause he is not feeling too well. He is down with mild flu and cough. This morning found out that baby has been sneezing and coughing more than usual. Moreover, he has mucus when he sneeze. This is a bad sign... So immediately pack up and bring him to the doctor with my daddy. Doc gave baby a nasal drop and cough syrup and told me to postpone his 3rd vaccination from next monday to the following one. Whatever.. Just hope that baby gets well soon. Thinking about it, maybe we should not bring him to Chinatown yesterday night as a celebration for his 4th month birthday. Sigh..
However, baby is really strong.. He still smile after every sneeze and cough. This afternoon back at Eunos, I was so angry with him for not finishing his milk and wiggling here and there. So I beat him.. really beat him.. Then he cried and shouted "Ma!!!" I immediately soften and sayang him. Poor thing. I think he is really not feeling too well thats why he is cranky. But after the whole thing, I was so heartbroken and apologised to him. And he smiled at me assuring me he is fine. I really love him alot.



The boi is walking 18 June '11
15 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment