I am writing the second time today. The reason being after the first time I have written about baby's pooing process, deardear and I have decided to go to Beach Road Hawker Centre as a "celebration". Moreover I love the fried hokkien noodle there and my mummy loves the "ah balling" there. After cleaning baby Caden and bathing, my daddy and I bring baby Caden to Beach Road Hawker Centre in 980 bus. When we arrived there, deardear is already at the bus-stop waiting for us.
Once we reached the hawker centre, deardear and I ordered a plate of hokkien noodle each whereas mummy ordered a curry noodle and daddy ordered fish soup with rice. As we are eating halfway, Caden baby is also hungry. So I feed him first. When I was feeding him, the hawker aunties keep looking at him and say that he is very cute and good looking. My gosh, he really attracts lots of attention. After eating the main course, we proceed upstairs to eat the "ah balling". Again, baby attracted attention from the hawker uncles and aunties. Maybe like what deardear said, he is a aunties killer (阿嫂杀手).. haha..
0 comments:
Post a Comment