Caden's 1st swimming session & Papa Mama 52nd "Monthiversary"

Monday, June 9, 2008

Mummy, deardear and I brought baby Caden for a swim today at the Harbourfront Centre. We arrived at the Harbourfront Centre at 10.50am. Baby Caden was sleeping all the way throughout the journey. However, once we reached the Harbourfront Centre, he opened up his big big eyes and started looking around, as usual though.. hehe.. When we are at the Hwa Xia Baby Swimming Centre, we stripped baby naked and put a float around his neck. He looked so cute.. hehe..



Then, we "throw" him into the tub of water.. At first he was quite apprehensive about it. However, after a while, he seems to enjoy himself so much in the water... Mummy and I enjoyed playing with him while he is in the water... Deardear calls him the "water baby". And I think it suits him so well. Hehe..




After which, baby Caden was so hungry that he finishes his 5.5oz of milk and fell asleep in the stroller. Then we went for our lunch at Earle Swensen to celebrate deardear and my 52nd monthiversary. However, the food was a little disappointing. But luckily the company was fantastic. Then we shopped around for deardear's adidas liverpool jersey. I bought for him as our monthiversary gift and father's day presenton behalf of baby Caden. Deardear loved it a lot. At about 3.30pm, we had coffee at Starbucks then we headed home. Its indeed a tiring day for both Caden and us.

0 comments: