Tiring yet Fun & Fruitful Saturday

Saturday, June 14, 2008

We have just came back from Downtown East. Baby Caden is already sleeping very soundly. Today has been a tiring yet fun day. I really enjoyed myself alot.

The day started off with a bad quarrel with deardear. Luckily, deardear is always giving in to me. So everything just cease... Deardear and I always have bad quarrels yet we always end it fast. Then we went to meet Uncle Victor, Aunt Sandy and Baby Ashlynn at Parkway Parade. One look at Ashlynn, I finally understand why people says that Caden looks like a big boy. He looks really bigger in size compared with Ashlynn. Maybe its because he is a boy lor. Yesterday when I took his weight, I realise he is 7.3kg. Whereas according to Aunty Sandy, Ashlynn is only 6kg even though she is about 2 weeks older than him. After our lunch at Swensen, we walked around Parkway Parade and bought Caden baby some clothes again. Sigh.. I must really learn not to splurge too much since the next 3 months I will be on unpaid leave. At around 5.30pm, Uncle Victor drove us back home.





Uncle Eugene and Aunty Rain came to our home at around 6.30pm. The reason why Uncle Eugene and Aunty Rain comes every sat is because Caden is cute.. haha.. No lah.. Its because Deardear and Uncle Eugene has to jog to train for their IPPT. After their jog, we went out for dinner. Its around 8.30pm by then. Deardear suggested Downtown East. Upon reaching Downtown East at 9.30pm, we were all fascinated by the colourful neon lights and the Ferris Wheel. Must be wondering why we took so long to get there.. Ehh... I better do not comment so much.. Hehe.. Throughout the whole journey there and back, baby Caden was sleeping very soundly. We had our dinner at a 茶餐廳. I love the luncheon meat and the pork chop. They tasted very delicious. After the dinner, we walked around Downtown East for a short while. Then Uncle Eugene drove us back home.

0 comments: