Today is Caden baby's 4th Lunar month birthday. According to chinese tradition, when baby is 4th month old, he will need to try taking food other than milk. So mummy cooked mian xian with qin cai, liver and spring onions for baby. But you think baby will eat them all? No lah.. He just drink the soup of the mian xian with all these ingredients. However, I forgotten to take his pic as I was busy feeding him. Hehe... So I ended up taking some pic of him on the mattress playing.
Busy watching tv show while I take his pic.

In the evening, I went to Bugis to meet deardear to buy a small Polar cake for baby. Then we went home for dinner. Before dinner, mummy bought a drumstick for baby to lick. Therefore deardear took Caden's hand to hold the chicken drumstick and baby tried to lick the drumstick. Looking at his facial expression, I do not know if he likes it or not. Hehe...


After the drumstick eating "ceremony", we took the cake out and celebrated baby's 4th lunar month birthday. Think baby enjoyed his 4th lunar birthday today.
Mini bday cake for baby Caden

Me and baby

"Happy Birthday to you...."
Blowing bday cake with baby
Lau Ma feeding baby with his cake.
0 comments:
Post a Comment