We did not go to deardear's company yesterday as its raining heavily and Caden baby is not drinking well. I think there is something wrong with his tummy.. Maybe its colic problem again. He keeps crying when we tried to feed him. In order to make him feel better, I decided to bring him out for dinner with deardear and mummy. We went to Crystal Jade Xiaolongbao Restaurant at Bugis. I ate the Pai Gu Ramen and tried some dim sums. After the meal, I told my mum that they seems to have delicious Shanghai food. So mummy suggested to bring dad there today again. Thus I made reservation for dinner tonight at 6.30pm. After our dinner, we went around shopping for some baby's stuff. We bought some clothes, an umbrella and wet tissues. On our way home, it was drizzling and I put to use our new umbrella to shelter baby. When we are home, deardear tried to feed baby his night feed and ended making him cough. I know that deardear felt very bad and heart pain seeing baby cough till that bad. So I took over from deardear to carry on feeding baby. But I tried not to force him that much. After that, I put baby to sleep. Anyway, deardear dun be so stressed and bad about it. Its not easy to take care of baby and I know you have tried your best by trying to feed him, bathe him and play with him. Thank you.
Now I am in school having ASLC. Mummy took leave to take care of baby for me. I am attending Delia's sharing to blog, so I use the opportunity to write on my blog. Just received the letter from MOE regarding my unpaid leave - its approved. However, I found out something which I overlooked - prorated holidays pay. I realised that not only 3 months and 1 week that I am without pay, I will not be paid for 22 days during the holidays. Sigh.. I feel so poor now. Now I am not paid for about 4 months in total, which means that I will be $13k lesser in my pocket. Sobsob... Is it really worth it? Sometimes I wonder.. But after much thought, I think the time spent with baby Caden will be too precious. Think it worth more than $1 million.
The boi is walking 18 June '11
15 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment