Lousy Saturday

Saturday, June 21, 2008

My best friends just left my house. They came over here to visit Baby Caden. They had a happy time playing with baby. However, they need to rush off as they have bought tickets to watch a movie at 9.30pm.

This morning I went to school for a meeting. As I am the minute taker, I went there earlier and ended up I am the only one there at 8am though the meeting started at 8.30am. During the meeting, many things was reported for the half year's progress. The first time that spoilt my Saturday was something that was shared during the meeting. Almost burst out. Luckily the meeting ended on time and I went to Tampines Mall to meet deardear and baby Caden. However, the second time that did not make my day was deardear was late as he forgotten about our meeting at 11.30am. Luckily he tried to make it up by treating me to my fav food - teppanyaki. I must admit that I had a great lunch. The last thing that make today a even more lousy day was the purchasing of handphone. Deardear wanna buy me a new handphone mainly to take baby's pic. He sourced N82 for me but it was quite ex so he waited. Then he found out that M1 is having an offer this weekend on N82. Thus, he insisted on buying for me. I refused as I will be on unpaid leave starting next week therefore I will not be having any income. He persuaded me as its a good offer "in a lifetime". However, he did not do much preparation work and went ahead in buying. So we ended getting the phone at the price that was not expected. He was afraid that I will be angry so he wanted to cancel the purchase. I was so disappointed. After much argument, he still buy the phone for me.


When we reached home, he tried to make it up to me by giving me a good massage and showed me the video he has taken of baby caden this morning. I felt better then.. Its indeed a lousy saturday. Looking forward to tomorrow to explore my new handphone.


0 comments: